Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis for 01 year (extendable) against the vacant posts mentioned below available in the Digital Media Wing of Directorate General Public Relations, Punjab Lahore.
1. General Manager Digital Media
2. Digital Media Consultant
3. Manager Complaints
4. Video Editor / Animator
5. Graphic Designer
7. Creative Content Writer
9. Digital Media
10. Research Analyst
11. Transmission Manager
12. Senior Research Analyst
1. All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Government of Punjab, Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
2. Pay package would be market based attractive salary .
3. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. Candidate shall present original documents at the time of interview.
5. No. TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
6. Incomplete application as well as received after due date, shall not be entertained.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process and to increase and decrease number of posts, at any time.
8. The candidates already working in any government department should apply through proper channel.
9. Schedule for interview will be communicated by post only to the eligible / short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
10. Foreign qualifications must be recognized by HEC.
11. In case, any of the information, furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of that particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
12. Interested candidates, meeting the above said criteria, may apply online within 15 days of this advertisement through Punjab Job Portal-GoP (http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk)
MUHAMMAD BOOTA NAJAM
Section Officer (Establishment)
Government of the Punjab Information & Culture Department
46-B, Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore (042-99232108)