DIRECTORATE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
APPOINTMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSON ON VACANT POSTS AGAINST 5% QUOTA
Applications are invited from differently abled persons under 5% quota, domiciled of Sindh Province, for filling up the following vacant posts in the Directorate of Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The vacancies are purely on temporary basis and will be made permanent after completion of probationary period services can be terminated at any time during probation period on serving of one month notice.
2. The application along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificates (if required) to passport size photographs should be submitted to Section Officer (Admin), Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh, Barrack No. 93, Secretariat No.4B Opposite Sindh Assembly Building Court Road, Karachi, during office hours within fifteen days of the publication of the advertisement.
3. Applicants must provide Disability Certificate.
4. Incomplete applications an application received after closing date will not be considered.
5. Relaxation in upper age limit will allow as per Sindh Government Notification.
6. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
7. The selected candidates will be posted at respective place of posting.
8. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for test/interview.
Section Officer (Admin) Human Rights Department Government of Sindh
Say No to Corruption