DIRECTORATE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against following posts in the Directorate of Human Rights, Government of Sindh, Karachi:
1. Personal Assistant (BPS-15)
2. Account Assistant (BPS-14)
3. Senior Clerk (BPS-14)
4. Computer Operator (BPS-12)
5. Data Processing (BPS-12)
6. Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
7. Telephone Attendant (BPS-05)
8. Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
9. Driver (BPS-04)
10. Daftari (BPS-02)
11. Chowkidar (BPS-01)
12. Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
1. Application clearly mentioning the name of post applied for along with Bio-data including contact No. and postal address, attested copies of Degree / Certificate, Experience Certificate, CNIC, Domicile (Sindh Province) / PRC, 2 Passport size photographs, should reach in the office of Secretary, Human Rights Department, Government of Sindh, Barrack No. 93, Secretariat 4B, Opposite Sindh Assembly Building, Court Road Karachi, during office hours within fifteen days of the Publication of the Advertisement.
2. Those already in service should apply through proper channel.
3. Relaxation of 15 years in upper age as allowed by the Government of Sindh is admissible.
4. Only eligible / shortlist candidates will be called for written test or interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for test / interview.
Section Officer (Admin)
Human Rights Department Government of Sindh
Say No to Corruption