GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
DIRECTORATE OF MALARIA CONTROL PROGRAM SINDH
Directorate of Malaria Control Sindh / Health Department, Government of Sindh, invites applications from suitable candidates
2. Computer Operator
4. Auto Electrician
5. Senior Mechanic
6. ULV Spray (Machine Operator)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only eligible Candidates fulfilling above criteria for respective posts will be called for written test/skill test.
2. After Selection/Appointment on the post of successful candidates will be posted in their District preferably near position of their addresses.
3. Age shall be as mentioned against each post on closing date of application; 15 years age relaxation shall be considered in accordance with existing Government Policy/guidelines.
4. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel,
5. The candidates are eligible to apply against the posts of their district domicile.
6. Incomplete Application & those received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. Deposited Test Fee is Non-refundable & Non-Transferable.
8. Domicile & PRC must be of Sindh Province.
9. The Candidates applying more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview. (Male / Female) having domicile of Sindh Province against following vacant posts on regular basis:
11. Date, Time & Venue of test shall be intimated later on through letters, SMS & STS website.
12. The Department have the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
13. If any documents provided by candidates are found bogus during the recruitment process and afterwards the appointment will be treated as cancelled.
14. Only those candidates who shall qualify written test of STS by obtaining upto 50% marks and selected according to merit basis.
15. Candidate should bring original documents alongwith attested copy of all these relevant documents at the time of interview.
16. Women/Disabled & Minorities quota shall also be observed/maintained strictly according to existing rules/policy of Government of Sindh.
17. Male & Female both can apply.
18. Mobile Phone is not allowed in Test Premises.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please, Download the Application Form alongwith the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from STS website, (www.sindhtestlngservice.org). Pay the Test fee Rs. 450/- in any of the country-wide online branch of Sindh Bank Ltd. and Meezan Bank. Attach the paid copy of deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
Please send the Filled-up Application Form alongwith Original Bank Deposit Slip through Post or any courier service to Sindh Testing Service-Pakistan Headquarters; Plot No. A/18, First Floor, Kashmir Road, near Society Office signal, Karachi, before Last Date. Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip will be rejected. Please submit your test fees through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated bank. Applications submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
STS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form is: 31_July, 2019.
Please do not attach original documents only attested photocopy of educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and PRC & four passport size photographs are required with the application forms at this stage.
Directorate of Malaria Control Program Sindht Hyderabad
Health Department Government of Sindh
Last Date of submissions of Application Form is: 31st July, 2019
For Further Information Please Contact:
Ph # 021-34761617, +92-3111-030004
Sindh Testing Service-Pakistan