OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, SANGHAR
PHONE NO: 0235-920006
SANGHAR, DT: 30.5.2019
It is hereby notified for the information to the deserving candidates that the following posts have fallen vacant in Sanghar Judicial District:-
02. Computer Operator
03. Junior Clerk
05. CCTV Operator
07. Naib Qasid
1. From Serial No. 1 to 3, all the candidates are required to download “Job Application Form” and deposit challan / slip of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) from SIBA Testing Services (STS) website: www.sts.net.pk or Sukkur IBA University website www.iba-suk.edu.pk. Fee of Rs. 700/- may be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited. After filling job application form, the candidate will dispatch job application form along with copies of testimonials, Domicile/ PRC, CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and original bank deposit slip at fol owing address:-
“Project Manager (D.S.C.S.) SIBA Testing Service (STS) Sukkur IBA University. Airport Road. Sukkur. Tel. # 071-5644159-60. 071-5644000. UAN 071/111-785-422).
2. The tests will be conducted on same time & date for the posts mentioned at serial No. 1 to 3.
3. From Serial No. 4 to 8, all the candidates are required to send their application(s) along with attested copies of education document(s) CNIC, Domicile & PRC, two passport size photographs & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver), experience certificate (for the post of CCTV Operator) addressing to District & Sessions Judge, Sanghar.
4. The last date for submission of application form is 20th June 2019.
5. Separate Application Form may be filled up and send for each post, if applying for more than one post.
6. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
7. Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
8. In case of Government Sen/ant who have served in connection with the affairs of Federation or the Province of Sindh for a period of not less than three years the upper limit shall be thirty years.
9. The over age candidates if qualified the test/interview and selected for appointment on the basis of experience, qualification and skills, the individuals cases of successful candidates would be submitted to the Honourable Chief Justice for relaxation in their upper age limit and approval.
10. Those who have already applied are directed to apply afresh.
11. All the applicants shall mention their cell / contact numbers for further communication.
12. Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post of applied for.
13. The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original documents.
14. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
15. The dates of written test/interview and results of candidates from Serial 1 to 3 will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their aforementioned official website(s). Whereas for the posts from Sr. No. 4 to 8, test/interview will be conducted by this Court.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
NO. DJ SGR: 529/2019
(SIMKAN HUSSAIN MUGHAL) District & Sessions Judge, Sanghar
Say No to Corruption