OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER THARPARKAR AT MITHI
In compliance of the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan Observation in Human Right Case Number 8991 -S of 2017 (CMA No. 568-K of 2017) and on approval from Competent Authority Applications are invited from Sindh Domicile eligible candidates for the walk-in-interviews for contract appointment against following vacancies in District Tharparkar:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
• Applications will be entertained which are directly sent to District Health Officer, Tharparkar at Mithi within 15 days of advertisement.
• Applicant must have domicile of Sindh Province.
• Number of vacancies may vary at the time of interview.
• The vacancies are Health Facility specified. This will be non-transferable assignment, any influence in this regard will lead termination of services of Contract appointee.
• The Selected candidates will work on three months contract agreement. Renewable after every three months subject to satisfactory performance.
• Age limit for appointment on Contract basis of Medical Officer (BS-17) maximum age 30 yrs, Specialist (BS-18) upto 40 yrs and Staff Nurse (BS-16) maximum age 28 yrs (the age relaxation as notified by Government of Sindh, Notification No. SOII(SGA&CD) 5-64/2011, Dated 14th September, 2018, shall also be applicable in addition to prescribed age limit). Prescribed minority, Female (where applicable) & Disability Quotas will be followed.
• Each individual / aspirant can apply against only two positions mentioned in the advertisement.
• Couples will be given preference.
• Contract based selected candidate will hold the post till the time of recommendations are received from Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC).The services of Contract appointment will be terminated immediately after recommendations of SPSC. However, he / she will have to appear before SPSC in Six Months from the date of contract employment.
• The appointment is purely temporary. The selected candidate will never claim any right for regulation, pensionary benefit as well as seniority.
Contract appointment doctors (BS-17/18) & Staff Nurse (BS-16) in addition to regular Pay Package, will also be entitled to following Hard Area Allowance per month:
i. BS-17 Rs. 90,000
ii. BS-18 Rs. 140,000
iii. BS-16 Rs. 20,000
• Existing Sindh Civil Servant Rules 1986 shall be applicable for Contract appointees.
• Interviews may be conducted at or outside of Tharparkar (Karachi, Hyderabad, Nawabshah, Larkana) depending upon number of candidates.
• No TA/DA will be given for appearing in interview.
(DR. IRSHAD AHMED MEM0N)
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER THARPARKAR AT MITHI