VACANT POSTS IN CHENAB COLLEGES, DISTRICT JHANG
3 History/Pak Study/ Geog
5 General Science Physics / Chemistry/ Bio
6 General Subject Teacher
II Computer Science
1. Candidates having MA / MSc / BS (16 years education) or equivalent degree in the relevant teaching subject with at least 2″ division from recognized University by HEC arc eligiWo to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
2. Age limit of the candidates is upto 45 years.
3. Application forms and online deposit slips are available oo CTS website (ctcpak.com)
4. Rs.550/- fee for the form of applying and cost of protest of test Is payable through NBP, UBU MCB & Bank Alflah. Klamination fee b non-refundable / non-transferable.
5. Candidates arc required to send two copK* of their applications One copy oo prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) at Central Testing Sen ice. Office 414. F2-Kloor. Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard Gnlberg W. Ijhore through courier / Pakistan Post and the 2″ copy of application aloogwlth educational documents will be sent to the address:(Deputy Commissioner,Chairman. Jhang Educational Trust Jhang. District Jhang Ph:W7-9200036). If 2″ copy alongwith educational documents are not submitted to JET Office, application will not be entertained. Last date for submission of applications h 20 June, 2019.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible fee appearing in the test / interview.
7. The Competent Authority cm change or cancel the number of pests and the date of test / interview at any time without any prior notice.
8. Written test will be conducted by Central Totting Services (CTS) at Chctvab College Jhang The date and venue of test will be common seated to the candidates by Central Testing Services (CTS).
9. Candidates can apply for oeteCol lege and ooe subject(BPS16&BPS-I7)and General Subject Teacher only
10. Candidates will be recruited oo contract basis against lump sum pay R*.3500a’-(BPS-17) & R»25<XXV-<BPS-16) per month After three years, then services will be regularized tn BPS 17 & 16 subject to their satisfactory performance. 11. Candidates can download roll No. slips from CTS website (www.ctspak.com)
12. The DCVChairroan reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditsons.
13. Written test for BPS-16 and BPS-17 shall be held separately on the same day. Candidates may apply for both grades subject to the eligibility criteria.
14. Only candidates with requisite qualification and qualifying the test after shortlisting will be called for interview.
15. For further information please contact to Director Administration & Finance. JET: 047-9200036. CTS: 042-35755548 Cell: 03000532200. For any queries email ctspak.com
Muhammad Tahir, Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang