ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST 3% RESERVED FOR DISABLED PERSONS
Applications are invited from only disabled candidates to fill up the following posts in District Office Livestock & Dairy Development Department Rajanpur on three-year contract basis to provide respectable livelihood to them as per the directions of Government of the Punjab. Applications must reach the district office of Additional Director Livestock near District Civil Courts Rajanpur till 07-09-2019.
Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applications on plain paper along with attested copies of CNIC, domicile and disability certificate issued by competent authority etc. must reach the office of undersigned by registered post or in person up to the stipulated date.
2. As per the policy of government a maximum ten years relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted to the disable persons.
3. Candidates employed with government & semi-government departments or any autonomous organization route applications through their respective departments by the due date.
4. Appointment shall be made on the basis of merit under the Recruitment Policy 2004 (amended dated 01-02-2016) of Government of the Punjab.
5. The decision of departmental selection committee shall be final and shall not be challenged before any court of law and the Committee reserves the right to cancel or change the interview date sans assigning any reason thereof.
6. Bring original CNIC, domicile, disability certificate issued by Social Welfare Department at the time of interview.
7. For the post of veterinary assistant the candidate must have domicile of Punjab province.
8. For the post of sanitary worker/sweeper the candidate must have domicile of district Rajanpur.
9. Application must be accompanied with attested copies of educational certificates, domicile and CNIC.
10. Applications received after last date shall not be acceptable.
11. Incomplete applications shall not be acceptable. Complete address and telephone No. must be mentioned in application.
12. Candidates fulfilling required standard after scrutiny shall be interviewed in this office on 11 -09-2019 at 09:00am. If interview could not be held on the fixed date, it shall be held on 18-09-2019. Neither separate call letter shall be issued for interview nor any TA/DA given.
Additional Director Livestock Near District Civil Courts, Rajanpur Phone No.0604-920088