OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, FAISALABAD
The following posts are lying vacant in Sessions Courts, Faisalabad. Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are invited.
1) 3% posts of Stenographer are reserved for disable persons. The candidates are required to submit certificate issued by tho competent authority issued under (disabled person (employment and rehabilitation) ordinance. 1981). Relaxation in upper age limit (only for disabled) as per rules will be for ten years over and above the prescribed.
2) 15 % posts of Stenographers are reserved for women, existing in the civil/sessions courts of the sub-ord<nate judiciary.
3) 5% posts of Stenographers are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim)
4) Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the recruitment policy.
5) The compctont authority may increase or decreaso tho posts.
6) Tho competent authority will put tho short listed candidates (for tho post of Stenographer) in the re-tost.
7) If none is available for appointment against tho reservod quota, thoso posts shall bo filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit. hT
Rules & Regulations
a) Applications for the post of Stenographer along with all testimonials will be received by the Central Testing Service having its office at 414, F-2 Floor, Jeff Heights, and Main Boulevard Gutbcrg III. Lahore on the prescribed Form available on tho Website of CTS. www.ctspak.com through post not by hand while applications for other posts will bo received in this offico through post not by hand. Applications should roach till 13.09.2019.
The applications received after due date will be rejected forthwith. Applications through faxJemail will not be entertained. Candidates can download application from along with the Deposit slip of Rs. 400/- for the post of Stenographers directly from the CTS Website (www.ctspak.com). However for other posts hand written applications along with testimonials will be received in this office through post.
b) Test (Typing/Written) for the post of Stenographer shall be held at Faisalabad (date, time and venue will be intimated on the roll number slip issued by CTS after completion of applications recoiving and scrutiny procoss. CTS shall send roll number slips to the candidates at thoir post al addrosses. In caso, any candidato could not receivo roll number slip, he/she may down load from the CTS webs ito (www.ctspak.com). While test (written and typing) for the post of Junior Auditor will be conducted by this office (date, time and venue will be intimated on the roll number slip issued by this oflice). Test/interview for remaining posts will be conducted by this office (schedule will be intimated Lateron).
c) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether any of their relative is already working in Civil/Sessions Courts, Faisalabad and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
d) The candidate already serving in Government or semi Government Departments will apply through proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
e) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport sizo photograph, attested copies of their educational certificates, CNIC and domicilo. They will bring original testimonials at tho time of intorviow. Incomplete applications will be treated as rojectcd.
f) Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
g) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test. Passed marks in the CTS test will be decided by the authority later on for the purpose of short listing.
h) Passing the CTS test will not entitle the applicant automatically for appointment and re-test of shorthand and typing will be conducted by the authority.
i) After short list out of tho successful candidates in the test will be called for interview.
j) No TA/DA will bo given to tho candidates.
k) Applicants aro required to mention thoir phone number/cell number in tho application.
I) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the website.
m) Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil & Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules. 2005.
n) Recruitment Committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly.
Muhammad Yousaf Aujla
District & Sessions Judge. Faisalabad