OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE KURRAM
Applications on prescribed form are invited from good faith residents of District Kurram till 29-04-2019 for the following posts to be filled by initial recruitment:-
1. Senior Scale Stenographer (BPS-16)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognize University and speed of 100 words per mi in shorthand, 40 words per minute in typing in English. Preference will given to candidate having knowledge of MS Office
2. Budget & accounts Assistant (BPS-16)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognize University. Preference will be given Bachelor’s degree with Commerce, Economic or Mathematics/ Statistics
3. Assistant (BPS-14)
Bachelor’s degree from a recognize University.
4. Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Intermediate with Statistics/ Economics Mathematics/ Physics as one of the subject and a minimum speed of ten thousand operations per hour for punching data en verification.
5. Steno-typist (BPS-14)
Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board; and a speed of (50) words per minute shorthand and 35 words per minute in typing in English.
6. Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
7. Copyist (BPS-11)
8. Copy Clerk (BPS-11)
9. Record Clerk (BPS-11)
10. Driver (BPS-06) 08
11. Water Carriei (BPS-03)
12. Chowkidar (BPS-03)
13. Mali (BPS-03)
14. Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
15. Sweeper (BPS-03)
1. The application form can be obtained from the office of District & Sessions Judge, Kurram in the working hours of the office. Applications not submitted on the prescribed from will not be considered
2. All the applications shall be addressed to the undersigned and submitted by hand/through mail indicating the post applied for on application/envelope.
3. Age will be reckoned as on the last date fixed for submission of application
4. Attested copies of academic certificates along with Domicile Certificate and CNIC shall be attached with the application.
5. Character Certificate from the Principal Academic Officer of the academic institution last attended shall be attached with the application.
6. Character Certificate from two responsible persons not being his relative and well acquainted with his character and antecedents shall be attached with the application.
7. The candidates shall bring original academic certificates alongwith domicile certificate and CNIC on the date fixed for test and interview.
8. Material for appearing in test like clipboard, papers and pen etc. shall also be brought by the candidates.
9. The candidates already in government service shall apply through concerned departments.
10. Incomplete and late application shall not be entertained.
11. Quotas shall be observed if admissible.
12. The competent Authority reserves the right not to fill all or any of the above vacancies without assigning any reason.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• Test/ interview for the posts mentioned at serial noJ to serial No.9 will be held on 02/05/2019 (Thursday) at 08:30 am.
• Test/ interview for the posts mentioned at serial no. 10 will be held on 03/05/2019 (Friday) at 08:30 am.
• Test/ interview for the posts mentioned at serial no.ll to serial No.15 ivill be held on 04/05/2019 (Saturday) at 08:30 am.
District & Sessions Judge, Kurram at Thall.