OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, HYDERABAD
No. Admin/D&SJ/Hyd/8638 of 2019 Hyderabad July 03, 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates having the academic qualification and experience show against each, for filling-up vacancies of the following posts through Sukkur IBA (SIBA) Testing Services / Sukkur IBA University.
2. Junior Clerk
3. Computer Operator
4. CCTV Operator
7. Naib Qasid
1. For Serial Nos-1 to 4, the candidates are required to download4Job Application Form’ and ‘Deposit Challan Slip’ from SIBA Testing Services (STS) Sukkur IBA University website www.sts.net.pk or Sukkur IBA University website www.iba-suk.edu.pk Fee of Rs.500/- may be deposited In any online Branch of Allied Bank Ltd.
2. Application Form duly filled-in along with original Bank Deposit Slip and attested copies of Education Certificates, Experience Certificate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, NOC (in case of Govt. Servant) and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs should reach by or before 22.7.2019 at the following address: Project Manager (DSJH) SIBA Testing Services (STS) Sukkur IBA University Airport Road, Sukkur,Tel # 071-5644159-60
3. Test will be conducted on same date & time for the posts mentioned at serial Nos. 1 to 4.
4. For Serial Nos. 5 to 10r the candidates are required to submit or send their application(s) along with attested copies of Education Certificates, Experience Certificate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, NOC (in case of Govt. Servant). 2(two) recent passport size photographs and valid Driving License (for the post of Driver) addressed to the ‘District & Sessions Judge, Hyderabad* so as to reach in the office by or before 22-7-2019.
5. Separate Forms / Applications may be submitted for each post, if the Candidate applies for more than one post.
6. Applications sent earlier or found incomplete will not be considered and those who applied earlier on son-quota basis are advised to apply afresh.
7. Government servants should apply through Proper Channel.
8. In the case of a Government Servant who has served in connection with the affairs of Federation or the Province of Sindh for a period of not less than 3 (three) years the upper age limit shall be 30 (thirty) years.
9. Dates for Written Test and Results of candidates from Serial Nos. 1 to 4 will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their aforementioned official website(s). The list of successful candidates announced by Sukkur IBA Testing Services for the posts at Serial Nos. 1 to 4 will be affixed on the Notice Board of District Court. Hyderabad with dates for their Shorthand / Typing Test which will be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) of this Court and on clearing it, the successful candidates will be called on the dates notified later for interviews to be conducted by the said Committee (DSC) of this Court.
10. The list of eligible candidates for the posts at Serial No.5 to 10 will be finalized and affixed on Notice Board of District & Sessions Court. Hyderabad on 25-7-2019 along with schedule of Test or Interview which will be conducted by the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) of this Court.
11. All the candidates shall mention their Cell/Contact number and complete postal address for any further communication.
12. Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification tor the post applied for and the decision of the Departmental Selection Committee (DSC) shall be final.
13. The candidates at the time of interview should bring all their original Documents / Certificates.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test or Interview.
(ABDUL GHANi S00MR0)
DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE.
Say No to Corruption