OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE KARACHI CENTRAL
Karachi dated: 24-08-2019
Applications are invited to fill up the following vacant posts in the District & Sessions Court, Karachi Central, from the candidates who fulfill the following requirements as mentioned against each post:
01. Stenographer (BPS-16)
02. Hardware & Network Technician (BPS-14)
03. Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
1. Candidates may download the application forms and challan forms from Sukkur IBA University website www.iba-suk.edu.pk or SIBA Testing Services website www.sts.net.pk
2. Fee Rs. 700/- for the above mentioned posts can be deposited in any online branch of ABL Bank.
3. Application form dully filled-in along with original online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates and in case of disabled, the Disability Certificate from the competent authority and 02 fresh photographs should reach the Project Manager (DSCE) SIBA, Testing Service (STS, Sukkur IBA University Airport Road Sukkur, Tel # 0715644159-60 within 15 days of this publication.
4. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
5. Overage & candidates having domicile of other district, may also apply for the above posts subject to relaxation
from Hon’ble High Court of Sindh, Karachi, if they qualify for appointment.
6. Those who have already applied are directed to apply afresh.
7. The application can also be submitted on special seats of female, disabled and minority quota.
8. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in test / interview.
9. Any external influence for selection will lead to the disqualification for the post applied for.
10. The candidates, at the time of interview, should bring along with them their original documents.
11. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
(Syed Shakeel Hyder)
District & Sessions Judge Karachi Central
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY No. 4778/19