WORK WITH US
The Dolmen Group accredits its growth and success to its employees, a diverse team that consists of carefully selected and skilled professionals working with passion and diligence to make all aspects of our businesses run smoothly.
At Dolmen we celebrate individuals who share our drive for innovation, creation and highest level of customer service. We hire talented professionals who share our passion for transforming Pakistan’s real estate, and are always looking for dynamic people to be part of our winning team.
We are a truly diverse and all-encompassing team that thrives from our individual creative strengths and collective vision for excellence. To be a part of this thriving and exciting environment, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to share that we are an equal opportunity employer.
A leading Real Estate Management Company in Karachi is looking for a diligent, dynamic and result oriented resource (Assistant Manager) for Training and Development function; for managing end to end training operations and delivery.
- Proven 5-7 years of work experience in training function.
- Track record of conducting training need analysis and content development
- Track record in designing and executing behavioral based training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to measure, evaluate & report the impact of training
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- MBA (HR) or relevant field.
Interested candidates please apply at email@example.com with subject ”Asst. Manager – Training & Development”.