Deputy Manager QA and R&D
• To develop, optimize and improve new and existing products.
• Developing and implementing research and development procedures and techniques.
• Selecting, supervising, training and directing the work of Research and Development staff.
• Building close contacts with customers, suppliers and markets in order to translate trends and opportunities into product.
• To ensure the incoming raw (Food) material compliance and Food safety compliance in stores/units.
• Partner with sales and customers to expand revenue through innovative, timely, and effective R&D project work. Required Skills And Competencies ^
Must be able to work independently, should have good Communication and Decision making skills.. Must be market versatile, Result-Oriented, and Creative.
Should be Masters (Specialized in Food Technology) with 4+ years of relevant experience in food industry.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ” Deputy Manager QA and R&D”.