DOW UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
VACANCIES OF NON TEACHING STAFF
Senior Medical Officer
1. Only Sindh domiciled are eligible.
2. Application should be sent along with two photographs; one set of attested photocopy of relevant documents in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
3. Incomplete application in any manner will be rejected.
4. All information will be kept confidential.
5. Having relevant International qualifications will be given preference.
6. In case of larger number of candidates for any post, a Pre Interview Test (MCQ) will be held to short list the Candidates.
7. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of envelope.
8. Dow University of Health Sciences reserves the right to reject any or all the Applications.
9. Only short listed candidates will be entertained for interview.
10. Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
11. Every application must carry a pay order of Rs.1500/- (Non-refundable) in favor of Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi.
12. All documents and experiences will be verified and any subsequent false or misleading document will result in to disqualification from the process.
13. Age relaxation is subject to approval of scrutiny committee / selection board.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Application form must be fully filled (along with all publications titles, years) online at www.duhs.edu.pk. Last date for submission of job applications is 08-07-2019 and application should be sent only through courier on the postal address given below.
Note: Applications submitted directly to the office will NOT be considered.
The Director – Human Resources
Dow University of Health Sciences,
Baba-e-Urdu Road Karachi, Pakistan.