DRUG REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF PAKISTAN
M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination
TF Complex, 7-Mauve Area, G-9/4, Islamabad
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) under Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad. The requisite qualification and experience has been shown against each post
2. Deputy Director
3. Assistant Director
4. Assistant Director
5. Assistant Private Secretary
1. All the candidates who meetthe age requirements will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test(s) subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.
2. However, top five merit-based short-listed candidates against each post will be called for interview.
3. Candidates will be required to bring original documents (educational & experience certificates) and attested copies at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for coming for test / interview.
5. Please also attach attested photocopies of academic certificates / degrees, CNIC and domicile certificate with the application form.
6. The candidates working in public sector departments / Govt, organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
7. Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
8. The Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per actual requirement / availability of posts at the time of appointments
9. 2% Disabled Quota would be observed in accordance with the Federal Government Policy.
10. Mere participation in the recruitment / selection process does not constitute / establish the right of appointment of any candidate.
11. In addition to five years general age relaxation by the Government any other age relaxation would be admissible as under:-
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from Open Testing Service (OTS) website (www.ots.orq.pk). and submit duly filled Application form, alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favour of Open Testing Service directly to OTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
2. Application Form submitted by hand will not be accepted / entertained.
3. Information provided in the Application Form will be verified in the event of appointment. In case of any false, forged information, DRAP reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
4. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
6. Last date of submission of Application Forms is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application shall not be entertained.
8. We are an equal opportunity employer.
9. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means, including extraneous political influence, shall be disqualified forthwith.
10. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN: +92-51-111-687-222 Open Testing Service-Pakistan. OTS Headquarter: Office # 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad
Website: (www.ots.org.pk) Email: email@example.com