Engro Corporation Jobs Opportunities Apply Now
Engro is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to fundamentals of inclusion and diversity. We take positive action to offer employment and advancement opportunities based purely on merit to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities without regard to race, color, religion, social or ethnic origin, age and/or gender identity.
Job title: Compliance Officer
Department: Corporate Audit – Engro Corp
Report to: Head of Internal Audit
Purpose: Conduct regulatory compliance audits across the group
• Responsible for conducting compliance audits in order to confirm that the company is following terms and agreements or the rules and regulations that are applicable to a particular activity or practice that is prescribed by an external agency or authority or as per law including maintaining appropriate documentation
• Conducting risk analysis with respect to regulatory compliance and developing audit programs based on it
• Giving recommendations to the management for strengthening the internal control structure of businesses found to be non-compliant
• Following up with the management to ensure that developed plans addressing compliance issues and problems have been implemented
• Remaining abreast of changes in regulations applicable on group companies
• Compulsory qualification : LLB (Please don’t apply if you have not completed LLB)
• 3-5 years of experience in compliance
• Required knowledge: IPP legal compliance
What you need to do? If you strictly fulfill the above criteria, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Compliance Officer“.