REFINERY & PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX
Our Client, a reputed Oil & Gas Corporation listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange, wishes to establish a large-scale grass-root multi-billion dollar Refinery & Petrochemical Complex in Pakistan. It is seeking a Project Director to lead and execute this project from inception to commercial production – this may have a duration of five (5) years or more.
The Project Director shall head the Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, report to the Managing Director and the Board, and shall have complete overall responsibility for successful delivery of the project, including development of project strategy, its execution within cost, project schedule and quality targets while taking the safety & environment issues in full consideration.
The incumbent should preferably have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Responsibilities, Knowledge & Skills:
• Must have proven track record of project management and ability to lead delivery of projects of similar magnitude and scope. Should have experience of leading establishment of complex multi plant, multi license mega capital projects for refinery, petrochemicals or similar industry. Should have knowledge of refinery capital investments, project evaluation and operating economics. Should provide and/or validate key assumptions for preparing feasibility studies, formation of agreements, crude supply protocols etc.
• Manage Strategic and Front-end Processes: Develop key Project Objectives and Policies e.g., Services and EPC Contracts, Materials Management, Project Risk Management Program etc. and effectively communicate to the Project’s team. Develop Project CAPEX to present holistic view of project costs, enabling development of realistic economics
• Manage Project Execution: Shall develop and deliver the overall Project Execution Plan including: Project Scope Definition (FEED) and Execution Plan, Project Budgets, Project Technical Specs, HSE Plans, Manpower Projection Plan etc., and lead works of major FEED/EPC Contractors
• Project Design Inputs & Evaluation: Should have knowledge of overall process plant design configurations, plant infrastructure covering utilities, power plants, storage operations and economics for various refining equipment as well as downstream polymers and aromatics
• Develop an effective Contracting Strategy, and administer all project related services contracts. Shall have understanding of the Regulatory, Commercial, and HSE requirements of large-scale process plants
• Preferably, have knowledge of crude oil dynamics, regional supply/demand balance and global trade flows
Qualifications & Experience
• Should have a minimum graduate degree in engineering and have understanding of project financials, planning and execution
• Should have at least Twenty(25) years of experience in technical arena, of which minimum ten(10) years must have been in a senior project management role at refinery, petrochemical and/or process plant projects. Should not be more than 62 years of age on last date of submission of application
Excellent salary & perks are associated with this position. The incumbent shall be hired initially for a period of two (02) years followed by subsequent extension based on performance.
Interested candidates may submit CVs with photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st October, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Expatriate Pakistanis are encouraged to apply.
For any further information, you may contact us at telephone numbers below and/or
104, Uzma Arcade, Khayaban-e-lqbal, Karachi-75600, Pakistan; Tel: +92 (21) 35373025-26
Executives Network, Intl. “ENI” is a Premier Executive Search Consultancy, serving a clientele of renowned multinationals, reputed companies and business groups; in Pakistan, Middle East & Far East to identify top talent for their requirement of Business Management and Techno-Commercial Executives.