FESCO is Public Limited Company mandated under its license to provide electricity to its valuable customers. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions of BPS-17 on one year contract basis. All quotas such as provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women & Minority etc. will be observed as per Government Policy / where applicable.
1. SDO (Operation)/ Jr. Engineer
2. Revenue Officer
Terms and Conditions:
1. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhists, FATA, GB and AJK who are allowed 3 years relaxation in upper age limit.
2. Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test / Interview.
3. The selected candidates will be required to perform duty anywhere under the jurisdiction of FESCO as per requirement of the Company.
4. Applications submitted by hand or through post to FESCO will not be entertained / processed. All applicants must apply on the Candidates Testing Services (CTS) Online Application Portal www.cts.org.pk or through paper-based application available on CTS website on the address Project Manager FESCO, Candidates Testing Services, Office No 6,2nd Floor, United Plaza. 96-E, Blue Area Islamabad.
5. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Registration Certificate is essential for Graduate Engineers.
7. Only those candidates who are applying on CTS Online Application Portal or through paper-based application available on CTS website will be considered for short listing.
8. Serving candidates who are Government Servants or have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of applications are advised to apply through proper channel. 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 is allowed in this case. Candidates will have to provide departmental No Objection Certificate clearly mentioning date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract etc. at the time of interview.
9. FESCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for test / interview.
11. Dismissed / screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in FESCO.
12. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
13. Any litigation pertaining to recruitment process will be dealt by the CTS at its own without any liability whatsoever for FESCO.
How to Apply:
1. Neither by hand applications will be received at FESCO HQ nor the ones received through postal services will be entertained.
2. FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION Portal is available on the address www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions given on the online application submission portal.
3. FOR OFFLINE (Paper Based) APPLICATION SUBMISSION download the desired application form from www.cts.org.pk. Follow the instructions mentioned on the downloaded form and dispatched to Project Manger FESCO, Candidates Testing Services, Office No 6,2nd Floor. United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area Islamabad.
4. 50% of the test fee will be borne by FESCO. Hence the candidates are required to deposit only Rs. 74/- and submit application on the CTS website through Online Application Portal or through paper-based application, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
5. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application is required to be submitted for each post.
6. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from CTS website. Deposited Fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
7. Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by CTS at least 1 week before the test on the given postal address, mobile number and email address by the candidates.
8. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slip from the website of CTS.
9. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered.
10. The candidates are advised to contact the Testing Agency on 051-2120100-272 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query/information related to Written Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. FESCO’s selection process is transparent according to Government of Pakistan and PEPCO authority approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform us immediately on the link present on FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk or e-mail us at email@example.com.
DRECTOR GENERAL (HR&ADMN) FESCO FAISALABAD.