Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU)
The Mall, Rawalpindi
Admissions 2019 Open
Bachelors and Masters Program (Regular and Self Support)
1. 1st division (in the last certificate/degree obtained) for Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) approved Software & Electronic Engineering Departments.
2. 2nd Division for all other disciplines.
3. Score of 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and NAT-II for Masters (National Aptitude Test conducted by NTS is treated as Entry Test) is required. Entry Test conducted by HEC through Education Testing Council (ETC) will also be accepted for undergraduate admissions only.
Classes in any Degree Program will not be initiated if the number of enrolled students is less than 10.
All candidates have to appear in National Aptitude Test (NAT) conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) and provide their test result to the Admission Office FJWU. All NAT taken from September 2018 onwards (with a minimum score of 40) will be acceptable. For further details about NAT, please visit www.nts.org.pk.
Entry Test conducted by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan through Education Testing Council (ETC) will also be accepted for undergraduate admissions only. Please visit the link www.hec.gov.pk. For LLB Degree Program, score of 50 in Law Admission Test (LAT) conducted by HEC is required. For further details about LAT, please visit www.hec.gov.pk.
Last date for submission of forms is August 20, 2019.
Candidates awaiting results must submit the Admission Form within the due date. Late Results (if any) can be submitted separately by September 18, 2019 in FJWU Admission Office only. Prospectus available at authorized branches of the following Banks: Bachelors Program: The Bank of Punjab Masters Program: First Women Bank
(Duly filled forms must be submitted to the same bank)
Candidates need to:
• Buy separate Prospectuses for Regular and Self Support Program
* Buy additional forms to apply for more than one Departments at the time of the purchase of the Prospectus.
• Last date to apply: August 20, 2019 . Merit List display (Regular): September 20, 2019
• Last date for late submission of results: September 18, 2019 .
Merit List display (Self Support): September 27, 2019
Different scholarships for deserving students and on campus hostel facilities are available. Further details are available in: Prospectus 2019-20
Ph: 051-9292922-23, 9292925, Fax: 051- 9292921
E- mail: email@example.com web-site: www.fjwu.edu.pk
Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi