TEACHERS – FAUJI FOUNDATION SCHOOLS
Vacancies of Teachers are avail in Fauji Foundation Schools as under:
Qualification. Male/Female candidates with age up to 35 years as on 01 Aug 2019 following combination/qualification are eligible:-
• Physics. MSc/BS (4 Years) in Physics with Mathematics as a subject in BSc.
• Chemistry. MSc/BS (4 Years) in Chemistry with Biology/Botany/Zoology as a subject in BSc.
• Computer. BCS (4 Years)/BS (CS)/MCS/BS (SE) or equivalent.
• Arts. Masters or equivalent in applied subjects.
• Pak Studies – candidates with Masters in Pak Studies, History and Geography can apply.
Submission of CVs.
CV and Bio Data Form (available on web site (www.fauji.org.pk.) along with following documents (attested photocopies) should reach on given address latest by 06 Aug 2019:-
• 1 Passport size photograph.
• Degrees and DMCs (Detail Mark Certificates) – Matriculation onwards.
• Certificates of additional qualification like M Ed, B Ed and Montessori Diploma etc.
• Please do not attach any other document.
• Incomplete documents/missing information will not be considered for short listing.
• Selection Procedure
a. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test.
b. Written test will be conducted tentatively in 3rd week of August 2019.
c. All candidates will be tested in General English Paper of Intermediate level carrying 40 marks and Subject paper of 60 Mks as per combination.
d. Time/venue for test/interview will be communicated by post/telephone/SMS.
a. Terminated from Fauji Foundation on disciplinary grounds.
b. Appeared twice, failed/rejected.
c. Incomplete information / irrelevant subjects,
For any additional information contact: 051-5951821- 40, Extension 1738
Submission of CVs. Bio Data form available at website www.fauji.org.pk (Downloads) along with CV, two latest photographs, attested photocopy of testimonials including DMCs, and CNIC be sent to Senior Manager Education (Human Resources). Fauji Foundation Head Office. 68 Tipu Road. Post Box No 216. Chaklala Rawalpindi Cantt by 06 Aug 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interviews. No TA/DA is admissible.
For any additional information contact: 051-5951821-40, Extension 1738 or log onto
Note:- Cell number mentioned in BIO Data Form should not be converted into other network.