The Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) is a body corporate under the administrative control of the Establishment Division. It provides collective welfare and Insurance coverage to the employees/families of the Federal Government. The FEB&GIF is interested to hire the services of Project Director for its on- going project of a high rise tower comprising of six basement and 22 floors in Blue Area, Islamabad. The project is complete up to the Raft foundation level. Result oriented persons willing to work under a given time frame and high standards of performance may apply for the aforesaid post.
1. University degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized foreign or local university in first Division.
2. Minimum 15 years’ experience as Project Director on high rise commercial projects out of which 5 years could be as Deputy Project Director or Construction Engineer.
3. Must have understandings of Constructions terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
4. Proficient in MS Project Work and Excel.
5. Excellent Organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills..
6. Certified PMP will be preferred.
Market based fixed monthly remuneration and other benefits shall be offered to the selected candidate as per qualification and relevant experience.
1. Selected candidate shall be appointed initially for a term of two (2) years on contract basis.
2. Interested candidates can submit applications on a prescribed form along with copy of CV and attested copy of CNIC within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete or those received after due date shall not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
3. Job description of the post and prescribed form can be downloaded from the website ‘www.febgif.gov.pk‘.
4. Selected candidate shall furnish a certificate that he / she is not a foreign national or married to a person who is not a citizen of Pakistan.
5. Candidates appearing in the test/interview shall not be paid any TA/DA.
BF Building, Shahrah-e-Suharwardy, Zero Point, Islamabad
Ph: 051- 9252308 Fax: 051- 9252354