FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BENEVOLENT AND GROUP INSURANCE FUNDS
Applications from suitable candidates are invited for the following Project posts for a high rise Building Project at Islamabad on fixed / BPS salary basis (where applicable)for initially two years’ contract extendable on satisfactory performance on mutually agreed terms and conditions. Candidates fulfilling the following criteria and covered by the specified quota may apply. Candidates are advised to read the terms and conditions (mentioned below) carefully before applying:
01 Project Engineer (Electrical)
At least second class Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering and Professional Engineer accredited by the PEC with 10 years’ experience in the relevant field including electrification, substation, energy management and photo volataic solar system of high rise high end buildings. Computer skills in MS office necessary.
02 Project Engineer (Mechanical)
At least second class Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering and Professional Engineer accredited by the PEC with 10 years1 experience in the relevant field including HVAC and elevators, fire alarms and firefighting system of high end high rise buildings. Computer skills in MS office necessary.
03 Accounts Officer
At least second class Graduate. Must have passed Divisional Accounts Officer1 (DAO) examination. Five years’ experience of dealing with accounts matters in a Government, Semi Government or Private Organization. Preference will be given to the candidates familiar with regulations and procedures relating to accounts matters of Government Organization. Computer skills in MS office necessary.
04 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Second class Intermediate. Typing speed 30 wpm. Computer skills in MS Office Necessary.
Matriculate. Valid license for LTV with driving experience of at least two years.
Note: The maximum age limit includes 5 years general relaxation as granted by the Government.
1. Advertisement / Prescribed application form can be downloaded from www.febgif.gov.pk.
2. Application be submitted to the undersigned on the prescribed form along with copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications or applications received after the dead line shall not be considered.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview.
5. Appointments shall be subject to verification of educational / other documents and antecedents. If the documents of any appointee are found fake at any stage, he / she shall be liable to be terminated and shall also be liable to legal action.
6. Candidates already serving in Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Semi autonomous Bodies / Corporations etc. should apply through proper channel.
7. Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Block A-l, BF Building, Shahrah-e-Suharwardy, Zero Point, Islamabad
Ph: 051-9252308, Fax: 051-9252354