Government of Pakistan
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for countrywide vacancies in a Federal Government Department for the positions from BS (01 -15) to ensure transparency and merit Detail of vacancies for recruitment from BS-01 to BS-15 are as under:-
General Terms and Conditions
The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years as por Federal Government Rules except candidates applying for Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector. Constable and Constable Driver Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
• Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
• Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
• Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
• Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/lnstitutes at the time of interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
• The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
• No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
• The candidates who qualify written examination against post mentioned at serial No. 2.6.7 & 8 shall have to pass endurance test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment to be conducted at later stage to be shortlisted for interview. Similarly skill test for other candidates shall be conducted from applicants who qualify written test only.
• At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
• The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15). UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
• The written test paper for the post of Constable/ Constable (Driver) BPS-05 shall be in Urdu medium.
• Incomplete applications (not on prescribed Performa or any column left blank) and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
• Incomplete application Forms will not be entertained.
• In case of applying for more than one post, separate fee for separate post will be charged, however, registration form for more than one posts may be sent in one envelope.
• By hand applications will not be accepted > entertained.
• Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for wntten test/interview/physical/endurance & skill tests.
• Application form and online deposit slip are available on the website of Open Testing Service-Pakistan (OTS) and may be downloaded from www.ots.org.pk.
• Applicants shall send their applications and fee deposit slip directly to OTS office After applying for the post(S). applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website www.ots.org.pk for important announcement i.e. for provisional eligibility/ in-eligibility list, procedures for Roll NO Slip/Screening Test Schedule/ physical test/Result etc. related to recruitment against above post. The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number
• After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of OTS for information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge inquiry/ complaint on OTS website within 07 days of uploading of the result and OTS will be responsible to reply his/her query through its complaint management system.
• Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in written test unless they produce original CNIC/ Passport on the day of written test.
• Applicants are advised to see tutorial video boforo filling online registration form.
How to Apply:
Interested male & female candidates can submit online applications on www.ots org pk and pay fee i.e Rs. 150/- for each post as mentioned In the deposit slip in any of the country wide online branches of designated banks and then to send printed registration form alongwith original deposit slip at OTS address.
Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
Applications may be sent on prescribed application form with deposit slip (in original) within 15 days after the publication of advertisement at address given below.
Manager Operation, Open Testing Service (ots) Pakistan Office No.1, Central Avenue Road, Phase-vi, Bahria Town.islamabad (www.ots.org.pk) (email@example.com UAN: 051-111-687-222