Federal Tax Ombudsman hiring services of testing agency
FEDERAL TAX OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
5-A, CONSTITUTION AVENUE, ISLAMABAD
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR HIRING THE SERVICES OF TESTING AGENCY
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad intends to engage the services of testing firm/agency/body to conduct recruitment test including receipt of applications, conduct written test, prepare merit list etc. For this purpose, the FTO Secretariat requires the professional services of a testing agency, which would conduct written tests for each category and short list at least 5 candidates for each vacant post to be advertised by the FTO Secretariat & to be finally interviewed by FTO Secretariat.
2. Accordingly, proposal/bids are invited from reputable and recognized employment testing services agencies, operating countrywide, so that they could conduct written tests in efficient, transparent manner and also meet the international standards of tests. The bids must include following information:-
• Name of the firm/agency/body with location of its offices and their contact details.
• Detailed company profile (brouchers, skills, experience, capacity, mechanism etc.
• Minimum three years experience to conduct recruitment/ assessment tests at large scale.
• Seating Capacity for conducting of test of Candidates at each Centre.
• Name of Government Organizations to which such services have already been provided.
• Technical proposal tor conducting of tests
• Facilities at Test Centers.
• Test cost per candidate.
• Terms and conditions of services to be provided.
• The firm shall have a legal status recognized for local firm. Must have a valid NTN and in case of private/Non-Government Organization, registration with the SECP
• Attach copies of valid certificates.
• Affidavit of good track record and that it has not been blacklisted by any organization at any stage.
• Demonstrate the strong management system of conducting/development of test and its administration.
3. The shortlisted testing services agencies would also be called for a presentation in the FTO Secretariat so that professionallyAechnically sound agency (ies) could be selected. Interested qualified firms are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (Eol). The proposal/bid must reach the undersigned in sealed envelope by 28lh March, 2019 at 10:30 am, positively. The Purchase Committee of the FTO Secretariat shall open the offers the same day at 11:00 am in presence of the representatives of testing agencies/bidders. PID(i)4252/18
(Muhammad Farhan Khan)
Director (Admin) Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat