Federal Government Organization
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, the Federal Government Organization (FGO) has authorized NTS to administer selection test for the following vacant posts.
Terms & Conditions
1. Those candidates who apply against ex-service man quota must attach documentary proof of colour service and reason for discharge from armed forces. If a candidate has already availed opportunity for appointment against ex-serviceman quota in BPS-01 to BPS-04 he will not be eligible for this relaxation second time.
2. In case of non-availability of ex-serviceman civilian of the same province/region will be considered
3. The applicants serving in the government departments should submit their applications through proper channel alongwith Departmental Permission of the respective department
4. Any serving individual who conceals the fact of his/her being in government service at the time of applying for subject post would render him/herself ineligible and his/her candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
5. Applications should carry such signatures of the applicants in their own handwriting, which must tally with the signatures to be done at the time of test/ interview and on acceptance of offer of appointment, failing which the candidate will be treated as disqualified .
6. Testimonials/education certificates are not required to be attached with the applications.
7. Applicants having foreign spouse will be treated as ineligible.
8. Disable quota is not applicable.
9. Upper age limit would be calculated / considered from the closing date of the receipt of applications. The five (05) years general age relaxation has already been granted in the above column of uage limit on closing date”, whereas, further relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted on the basis as follows
a. By 10 years which is upto 55 years for In-service government servants who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application
b. By 15 years or the number of years actually served (period which is less) in the armed forces of Pakistan (army, navy and air forces) whichever is less for released or retired officers/ personnel of the armed forces of Pakistan
c. By 3 years in case of candidates applying on quota of Schedule Casts, Buddhist Community, FATA, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh (R) and Balochistan.
d. By 05 years for widow, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service
e. As per above mentioned para 9 (a), (b). (c) and (d) such candidates who fulfill one or more category can obtain relaxation in age limit for only one category
10. Candidates belonging to Sindh province should dearly mention whether they are domiciled in Sindh (U) or Sindh (R) and accordingly claim quota of Sindh (U) or Sindh (R). Similarly candidates from frontier regions (FR) should clearly claim quota of “GB/Tribal Districts” and those of Malakand agency the quota of KP
11. Selected candidates will have to execute a bond I undertaking to the effect that they will serve the department for a minimum period of five years, if required, otherwise expenditure incurred on their training will have to be refunded with interest and fine as may be prescribed and are required to give a surety to observe the Essential Services Maintenance Act They would be governed by Civil Servants Act and Rules made there under from time to time. They would have to go through medical examination also.
12. Selected candidates would have to serve anywhere in Pakistan i.e. also at far flung areas.
13. The Competent Authority has the nght to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason or even to dispense with the whole process of recruitment or withholding filling of some vacancies due to administrative reasons.
14. The candidates who claim minority quota should provide affidavit duly attested by class one Magistrate.
15. The candidates who fail to qualify the Psychometric/IQ Test shall not be considered for interview.
16. All the original documents will be verified at the time of interview Any candidate who is found ineligible or fails to provide any required document(s) (including academic certificates/degrees, experience certificates, departmental permission letter, etc) will be disqualified.
17. No TA/ DA will be admissible.
1. Please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk for application forms and other information.
2. Please keep visiting NTS website regularly for test schedule and updates and results
3. If you do not find answer to any of your query, please call NTS helpline 051-8444441