GOVERNMENT OF SiNDH.
(ECONOMIC REFORM UNIT)
The Government of Sindh uses SAP ECC 6 software Budgeting, Accounting. Payroll, Pension and GP fund functions. As part of Public Financial Management (PFM) Reform program, the Finance Department Intends to enhance the use of SAP and make it an integral part of the financial decisions making process based on analytical reports obtained from the system. In this regard Economic Reform Unit. Finance Department Government of Sindh is looking for suitable candidate having Pakistani nationality for the following position on contract basis.
SAP-FI Functional Specialist (1 position)
Educational Qualifications: Graduate from an HEC, recognized university / institution preferably with SAP certification in Fl functional area. Masters degree holders will be preferred. Certification in Business Intelligence / Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum two years in relevant functional area. This should include one Life Cycle Implementation and one year on client side reporting, analytics, troubleshooting, business requirement analysis. The candidate must demonstrate progressive responsibility from End-User to configuration level consultant. Experience in the use of ACL will be considered an added advantage. Strong report writing skills and ability to effectively communicate. Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly Intermediate to Advance Excel.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years of age at the time of publication of this advertisement.
• Explain functional specifications for any developments required to be done by Finance Department in the centralized SAP CC in CGA office.
• Propose changes in business processes and business process blueprinting to ensure greater implantation of SAP in Finance Department and administrative departments.
• Liaise with SAP ECC on matters of transports form Dev server and provide training to end users in Finance Department whenever required.
• Provide periodic trainings / refreshers to enhance the usage of IFMIS.
• Budget check
• Upload of Budget
• Matching of budget in Finance Department server against AG server
• Data sufficiency (accuracy of BER / Project reports)
• Monitoring of releases against policy document
• Master data maintenance
• Monitoring of clearing account and suspense account.
• Ensure Final Re-appropriation Order through system (Re-appropriations + and -)
• Examine movements in public account
• Multiple vendors against same CNIC and NTN in one district.
• Accuracy of Budget and Expenditure Reports
• Provide support to Planning & Development department, Government of Sindh.
• Authorization analysis / control.
• Assist the Tax Reform Unit and Debt Management Unit under the overall direction of Special Secretary (B&E), Finance Department, Government of Sindh.
• Any other SAP/IFMIS related task assigned by competent authority.
Pay and Allowances: Competitive market based salary package would be offered.
The applications along with C.V should reach to Director, Economic Reform Unit, Finance Department, Government of Sindh, 7th Floor Lakson Building No. 3, near Karachi Press Club, Karachi through post or by hand or on e-mail address: email@example.com latest by 13-09-2019. (Please indicate, “The post applied for” at the top right of the envelope).
Director Economic Reform Unit, Finance Department, Government of Sindh
Say No to Corruption