Applications from suitable candidates (male / female) having domicile of Merged Areas/KP are invited for the following vacant position purely on contract basis on fixed pay as notified by Finance Division Government of Pakistan for the Project Staff, initially for a period of one year which is extendable on the satisfactory performance of the applicant.
Deputy Director Infri & Procurement
From a recognizee! university. Relevant experience in implementation of Rural in IrastrueUtfe Development Projects. Experience with foreign-Aided Projects would be preferred.
• Complete application along with C.V. recent photograph, copies of certificates/degree, DMCs and CNIC/Domicile etc. duly attested should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
• Incomplete application or received alter the due date will not be entertained.
• The competent authority reserves the right not to fill/increasc/decrease the number of vacancies or cancels the recruitment.
• Candidates serving in government or semi government organization should apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on dates to be communicated accordingly.
• No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The applicant will be considered as project employee and his/her contract can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
P.O Box No. 782
University Post Office, Peshawar