Fire at Afnan Duplex Gym Near Kamran Chorangi Gulistan-e-johar
A open fire erupted on the very first floor of the Afnan Duplex Gym at Kamran Chorangi Gulistan-e-johar on mon 18th March 2019.
It had been doused after four hours by using 10 fireplace tenders and two snorkels, based on the fire department.
The fire erupted at the fitness center of Afnan Duplex, said Chief Fire Officer.
The reason for the fire has yet to be ascertained
When asked about the hold off in dousing the fire, Siddiqui said that first fire tenders were sent however the firefighters realised that they couldn’t douse the fire independently.
“It requires us a while to dispatch open fire vehicles because there are just 24 fireplace channels in the town,” he said.