Foodpanda Jobs Careers 2019, Live Chat Associate
Position Title: Associate – Live Chat
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The ideal candidate for the job will be solution oriented in order to provide an excellent customer service experience and get to the root cause of customer complaints with ease.
1) Use excellent communication skills to professionally and courteously interact with our customers via email, online chat, and other online portals.
2) Promptly respond to queries of our customers and resolve their issues.
3) Building relationships with our customers by creating an exceptional customer service experience.
4) Be a responsible, solution driven individual to provide customers with the best possible responses to their queries.
1) Fresh grad/ undergrad or relevant experience in a similar field.
2) Strong written and verbal communication
3) Fluent in English
4) Above average typing speed.
5) Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
6) Rotational shifts availability.
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
People at foodpanda have always believed in taking ownership of their roles. The organization takes great interest in developing its people which is coherent with company growth. To porpagate this idea and to instigate a strong sense of ownership in future developments, foodpanda extends an opportunity by a internship program called LEAD YOUR WAY.
Fill in our Application Form. to apply for different positions.
Lead Your Way
Lead Your Way program is based on dual stage of selection.
Stage 1 – Intership program
A six to eight weeks program designed to encourage project based learning, applicable for BBA/MBA students graduating in Spring or Summer 2015.
Stage 2 – Traineeship program
A three to six months training program aimed at advanced learning by selecting best performing interns to be given a chance to explore foodpanda operations in golbal markets. The selection process will be done by dividing successful trainees into two tiers:
a) Tier 1
High performing interns will be offered traineeship program during which they will be given a chance to visit one of global foodpanda markets to work on a month based project.
b) Tier 2
Interns showing good performance with room for improvement will be offered traineeship program during which they will be rotated among different functional teams to develop strong understanding of foodpanda Pakistan operations.
Based on performance, trainees from Tier 1 & 2 will be extended an employment opportunity at foodpanda.
Students graduating in Spring or Summer 2015 from accredited institutes. Fresh MBA are also eligible to apply.