GC University Lahore
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for following posts on:
1. Professor (BS-21/TTS)
Punjabi, SDSC (Environmental Sciences]
2. Associate Professor (BS-20/TTS)
Biotechnology, Economics, Persian
3. Lecturer (BS-18)
ADMINISTRATIVE / NON-TEACHING POST
4. Chief Librarian (BS-20)
Eligibility Criteria: PhD in Library and Information Science with 10 years experience as Librarian OR Master’s Degree (Foreign) OR MPhil from a Pakistani University in the relevant field with 8 years experience as Librarian.
5. System Analyst (BS-18)
Eligibility Criteria: Master’s Degree (2nd Division) in Computer Science from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those who have experience in programming and who have good knowledge of important software packages.
6. Data Processor (BS-16)
Eligibility Criteria: BSc in Computer Science from a recognized institution or Graduate (2nd Division) from a recognized University and one year Diploma in Computer Science from Board of Technical Education or any recognized institution.
7. Research/Teaching Assistant
Eligibility Criteria: Sixteen (16) years of education with 1st division in Political Science from a recognized University
8. Research Associate
Eligibility Criteria: Sixteen (16) years of education with 1st division in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering. Preference will be given to MS enrolled candidates.
9. Lab Supervisor
Eligibility Criteria: Sixteen (16) years of education with 1st division in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering with 02 years experience in relevant field.
10. Assistant Lab Supervisor
Eligibility Criteria: Fourteen (14) years of education with 1st division in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering. Preference will be given to those who have one year Post Graduate Diploma from Board of Technical Education or any recognized institution.
11. Special Mason (BS-14)
Eligibility Criteria: Having experience of making lime mortar, kankar lime mortar and making ornamental features of old building.
12. Attendant (BS-05)
Eligibility Criteria: Matric with three years experience.
1. Please visit HEC Islamabad website (www.hec.gov.pk) for qualification and eligibility criteria for the appointment of Teaching Positions in respective subjects / discipline / faculty.
2. For appointment on Professor, Associate Professor, HEC Letter No. 1-3/AD-QA/HEC/NQAC-20/2015/386, dated 08-07-2015 will be observed for condition of post-PhD experience.
3. For teaching positions, the applicant shall attach list of publications and mention the category’ i.e. W,X,Y,Z and Impact Factors (if applicable) against each publication. The claimed publications shall be duly verified according to H EC criteria.
4. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad
5. The Scrutiny/Shortlisting Committee will consider and evaluate each application according to the eligibility criteria of appointment laid down by the 11 EC Islamabad, TTS Statues and GCU Service Status 2005.
6. University reserves the right to withdraw/not to fill/change any number of post/withhold the appointment or interview against any advertised post without assigning any reason. OR may consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post he/she had applied for.
7. Three percent (3%) quota for the disable will be observed.
8. Five percent (5%) quota for the minorities will be observed.
9. Applications received through email shall not be entertained.
10. The candidates who have already applied for the post of “Chief Librarian (BS-20)” against advertisement dated: 08-12-2016 may apply afresh without processing fee.
11. The evaluation of the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Application forms may be obtained from the GCU Lahore confidential Branch Registrar Office OR downloaded from http://www.gcu.edu.pk. jobsGCU.htm (on legal size pages)
• The processing fee shall be submitted to HBL, GCU Branch through challan formOR ONLINE in HBL A/C No. 2398-70001616-03 OR Bank Draft/Demand Draft/Postal Order in Favor of “Treasurer GCU Lahore”. The original bank challan/ receipt/ draft should be submitted with the application form.
• The Non-refundable processing fee is as following:
The duly fillcd-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificate(s). CNIC & update CV shall be submitted OR posted to the Registrar Office till 01.05.2019 (08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.).
Already in-service candidates shall apply through proper channel OR attach department permission/NOC from their parent department. Incomplete applications OR applications received after due date shall not be considered.
Postal Address: “The Registrar’s Office, GC University Lahore, Katchery Road Lahore, contact 111-000-010 Ext. 325.