Gilgit Baltistan Power Development Board Job 6 April 2019, Managing Director
GILGIT-BALTISTAN COUNCIL SECRETARIAT
ATATURK AVENUE SECTOR F-5/2 ISLAMABAD
(MANAGING DIRECTOR) (MP-1 SCALE)
GILGIT-BALTISTAN POWER DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Gilgit-Baltistan Council Secretariat invites applications from suitable and enthusiastic candidates for the position of Managing Director, Gilgit Baltistan Power Development Board situated in Islamabad.
Age minimum 45, maximum 55 years, pay MP-1 Scale (in case of Contract employment) and in case of deputation, pay and allowances of the parent department plus deputation allowance as admissible.
“B.Sc (Engineering) in civil or Mechanical or Electrical having registered with PEC. MBA (Finance) from a recognized University would be an added advantage. Should have overall experience of at least 20 years of which 7 years experience of dealing with Federal or Provincial Power Generation Policy / Power Sector. Should be well conversant with the implementation of Power project on BOOT, BOO & BOT issues. Should have experience and be familiar with developing documents like POD, RFP, PPAand IA and their legal and financial implications. Should have experience of examining and reviewing of feasibility studies of Power Projects and Tariff issues. Should Possess experience of planning and scheduling of large scale projects”.
• Application should be submitted on prescribed form which can be downloaded from www.gbcouncil.com/downloads or can be directly collected from the office of the undersigned.
• The Complete CV, attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Only short listed candidates will be called forthe interview.
• Candidates presently working in Government / Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
• This appointment will be made purely on contract basis for a period of three years (extendable on performance).
• Applications must reach within 15 days of issuance of this advertisement in the office of the undersigned.
• The competent authority reserves the right to annual the process.
• Both male /female candidates are eligible to apply.
• No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for interview / test.
(ALI AKBAR KHATTAK)
Deputy Secretary (Admn)
Ph: 051 – 9217028 Fax: 051 – 9217191