Refugee Management Support Programme (RMSP)
‘As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.’
Since 2009, the German Federal Foreign Office (AA) is bilaterally supporting the programme, which is supporting the Solutions Strategy for Afghan Refugees (SSAR). The Refugee Management Support Programme (RMSP) on behalf of GIZ aims to contribute to the SSAR by implementing projects in the refugee hosting communities and enhancing the management capacity of the Ministry of SAFRON. the CCAR and CARs on refugee matters. The RMSP is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position for its office in Quetta;
Job title: Technical Advisor Projects (Reference No. RMSP 2019/004)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Rural Development or any other relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of profound professional experience with Afghan refugees, youth empowerment incl. monitoring & evaluation and communications
• Experience in project management
• Experience in working with implementing partners i.e. NGOs and international development partners
• Ability to work in challenging environments
• Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• Excellent English communication and writing skills, proven report-writing competence and experience
The detailed job description can be accessed at http://bit.do/qizpakiobs.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 5th July 2019 at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.