Labour Standards Programme (LSP)
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
The GIZ Labour Standards Programme (LSP) focuses on improved cooperation in the areas of labour inspection, prevention, rehabilitation and compensation. Furthermore, an interlocking of inspections and industrial safety management systems is planned. Compliance with labour standards brings improvements in the productivity and quality of manufacturing and is therefore closely related to the competitiveness of companies. An effective labour inspectorate, monitoring the industry’s compliance with labour standards, therefore contributes to decent work in the long term and thus enhances income opportunities and living conditions. The programme is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position for its office in Lahore;
Job title: Senior Administration and Finance Officer
(Reference No. LSP 2019/003)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Masters’ in business administration, economics or qualification of a relevant field
• At least 10 years professional experience in administration and finance, preferably with management experience
• Finely tuned organisational skills and ability to work on one’s own initiative at the conceptional level
• Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• Very good knowledge of English and Urdu language, knowledge of German language would be asset
The detailed Job Description can be accessed at http://bit.do/qizpakiobs. Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 21st August 2019 at RO. Box 2993, Islamabad Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.