Government Boys and Girls High School Rojhan Jobs 16 April 2019, Teacher Post Disabled Quota
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHING STAFF. DISABLED QUOTA THREE (3) PER CENT
Centre of Excellence, Government (Boys & Girls) High School Rojhan
Applications are invited from the candidates eligible for three per cent disabled quota for the following posts in the Centre of Excellence, Government (Boys & Girls) High School Rojhan under the Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department issued Contract Recruitment Policy 2004 (amended) and the notification No.SO(SE-RES)2-85/2017(P-lll), dated 18.01.2019, issued by School Education Department, Lahore. Government of the Punjab.
1. Teacher (Montessori) (Female) (pay scale: OG-1), during probation period salary shall be Rs. 40,000/-
2. Teacher (English) (Female) (pay scale: OG-1). during probation period salary shall be Rs. 40,000/-
MODE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All recruitment shall initially be made on two-year contract basis.
2. All candidates dispatch their applications/CV supported with attested copies of educational documents, past experience certificate, identity card and two photographs to the address given below before 30-04-2019. Moreover, name of post must be written clearly on the envelope. Application will not be acceptable in case the documents turn out to be incomplete or unattested.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Date for written or any other test shall be conveyed later on, if required.
4. After test only shortlisted/selected candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given to candidates coming lor lest/interview.
5. It is mandatory for all candidates to append with their application an attested disability certificate issued by Social Security Office.
6. It is mandatory for all selected candidates to produce an attested character certificate from the DPO office of the relevant district/police clearance certificate and medical certificate.
7. Selection Board reserves the right to increase or decrease or cancel the above mentioned posts under directions by Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority any time sans assigning any reason thereof.
8. School Principal/ Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority Head office reserves the right to reject any one or all applications and this decision shall be final and not challengeable before any court of law.
Principal, Centre of Excellence, Government (Boys & Girls) High School Rojhan, District Rajanpur Contact No. Boys: 0604610247 Girls: 03348430572
COE Govt. (Boys) h/s, Rojhan Maj Walliullah Tariq Awan
COE Govt. (Girls) h/s, Rojhan Miss Rizwana Akram