TEVTA Government of the Punjab
ADMISSION NOTICE (SESSION 2010-2020)
Applications, on plain paper, are invited in duplicate from the candidates domiciled in the Punjab Province for admission in Diploma of Associate Engineer Course in Polytechnic Institutes/Colleges of Technology in the Provinces of Balochistan. khybcrpukhtoon Khawa and Sindh against the seats reserved for the students of Punjab on reciprocal basis.
2. Number of seats is as under:-
(i).Sindh Province = 20 seats
(ii).Khyber Pukhtoon Khawa Provinces 20 seats
(iii).Balochistan Province = 25 seats.
2. The candidates must fulfill the following conditions:-
(i). The candidates must have passed the Secondary School Examination with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Elective Math and English from any Secondary Board of Punjab, however, candidates whose parents arc Federal Government Employees and working in other Provinces are exempted from the conditions of Secondary Board of Punjab.
(Ii). The candidate should be 15 to 18 years of age.
4. The applications clearly mentioning the name ofTechnology in which admission is being sought and name of the province in the right comer of the application along-with attested photo copies of secondary school certificate, the detailed marks sheet, domicile certificate, two passport size recent photographs, applicant B-form, father CNIC and two self-addressed envelopes bearing registered postal stamps.
5. In complete applications will not be entertained. 6. The applications should be reached in the office of General Manager (Operations-
1) on the following address on or before 15.08.2019; however the candidates desirous for admission at Balochistan Province can submit their applications up to 15.02.2020.
General Manager (Onerations-ll
TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND VOCTIONALTRAINING AUTHORITY (TEVTA)