ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT
OF MEDICAL OFFICERS/ WOMEN MEDICAL OFFICERS BPS-17 ON ADHOC BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR AT GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDARA, LAHORE
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Medical Officers / Women Medical Officer (BPS-17) on Adhoc basis through special selection committee. The candidates possessing the qualifications and other conditions are mentioned below:-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Recruitment will be made in accordance with Rule 22-Adhoc Appointment, Part-IV of the Punjab Civil Servant (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules 1974.
2. The selection will be made purely on merit.
3. Candidates having Domicile of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
4. Selection will be made purely on adhoc basis for a period of one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance) or till the availability of regular incumbent/selectee of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) whichever is earlier.
5. Appointment will be liable to termination on account of absence /unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
6. Recruitment will be made according to the basic pay scales of the Government of the Punjab regarding the Post.
7. The adhoc appointments are non-transferable and any request for transfer will lead to immediatl termination of services. No deputation or intra-institutional transfer will be admissible.
8. No relaxation in upper-age limit is admissible in case of MOs/WMOs.
9. Please attach copy of CV, attested copies of domicile, valid CNIC, latest photographs, copies of Matric/’O’ Level, ‘A’ level, (in case of ‘0 & ‘A’ Level, “Qualification Equivalence Certificate” is compulsory).
10. Attested copies of MBBS degree, attempt certificates of all professional qualification (showing total/obtained marks), House Job Certificate and Experience certificate, if any.
11. Attested copy of valid PM&DC Registration Certificate.
12. Foreign qualifications/experience must be recognized by PM&DC.
13. Incomplete application and applications received after dosing date will not be entertained in any case.
14. Applicants must bring original documents / degrees at the time of interview.
15. Government servant can apply through proper channel and subject to NOC from Competent Authority.
16. NO PG trainee will be selected against the post of MO/WMO until such training is completed by him/her.
17. The Selection Committee reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and even cancel the recruitment process at any level, if needed.
18. The candidates are required to appear for interview in the office of the Medical Superintendent 24-10-2019 at 08:30am.
19. No TA/DA will be admissible in any case.
20. Last date for submission of applications is 12-10-2019.
GOVERNMENT TEACHING HOSPITAL SHAHDRA, LAHORE