1. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following administrative vacant posts on Regular / Contract basis.
2. Minimum and maximum age limit for applicants is 21 to 50 years.
3. Female candidates will be preferred.
Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
How to Apply:
1. The candidates have to submit 02 complete sets of applications bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates, one photograph for each set and a crossed Bank Draft / Challan worth Rs. 2000/- in favor of the Treasurer, The Govt. Sadiq College Women University, Bahawalpur.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications.
3. Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
4. Candidates already in service of a govt. / semi govt, department or an autonomous body must apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise their application shall not be entertained.
5. Retired or terminated from the service or panelized contrary to the service(s) by any of the Govt., Semi-Govt., Autonomous bodied are not eligible to apply.
6. Candidates should clearly mention the name of applied post on the right corner of envelope.
7. Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be entertain even though posted before the last date.
8. Application form is available on the university website (www.gscwu.edu.pk).
9. The University reserves the rights:
10. Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the posts advertised.
11. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA / DA or any other cost will be paid to them.
12. These posts will be filled subject to the approval of the Competent Authority.
13. Last date of the submission of application is October 30, 2019.
The Govt. Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur,