GWADAR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
GOVERNMENT OF BALOCHISTAN
Tel: (086) 920 1010-11 Fax: (086) 920 1020 Email: email@example.com Web: www.gda.gov.pk
Gwadar Development Authority (GDA) as a Regulatory Body involved in implementing Gwadar Smart Port City Master Plan has undertaken various initiatives to renew, build and strengthen its Institutional Capacity through a Major Change and Capacity Building Program.
To strengthen its’ Human Resource Base and ensure its Smooth Functioning, GDA is looking for High Caliber, Dynamic and Result Oriented Professionals for appointment on the following Gwadar based Positions purely on Contract basis initially for a Period of One (01) Year which may be EXTENDED on the basis of Performance and need. Selected Candidate will be offered Market based Attractive Salary along with other Benefits, if applicable.
These Positions are on OPEN MERIT basis for the Candidates from all Over Pakistan however Competent Candidates from BALOCHISTAN will be preferred.
The Procurement Specialist, besides attending to all the relevant jobs,
is expected to ensure full compliance of Procurement Activities in
accordance with BPPRA and other relevant Legal Documents.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
• The Candidate should be a MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance /Accounting/ACCA/CA/Engineering (16 Years of Education). Procurement related qualification/certifications will be accorded due weightage.
• Should have at least 10 Years Experience in Procurement at the National level or with the International Organizations / Donor projects. Prior experience in GoB Procurement will be an Advantage.
• Should have Vast Knowledge of Procurement Policies, Processes and Procedures & Application for a wide range of Supplies and Services.
• Should have ability to Research and gather Information from External and Internal sources and must possess Strong Communication Skills.
• Should also have Written and Oral Fluency in English & Urdu as well as IT and Report Writing Skills.
The Investment Specialist, besides attending to all the relevant jobs, is also expected to develop procedures for: Maintenance of Accounting and other relevant records, Risk Assessments, Investment and Divestment decisions, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting of the Investment portfolio, Conduct of investment Committee’s Meeting periodically and as and when required, Adoption or Development of Code of Ethics for the Investment Team with respect to keeping Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality and Due Care
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
• The Candidate should have a Master’s Degree in Economics, Business, Commerce, Marketing/ACCA/CA/Accounting and any related field.
• Should have at least 08-10 Years Experience in Investment Promotion, Business/Economic Development or relevant field. Experience in Fund Management would be given due weightage.
• Should have Good Writing, Research, and Communication Skills.
• Should also have Demonstrated Ability to blend Financial Analysis, Market Analysis and Marketing Skills to tailor Investment Opportunities to target one or more Groups of Investors
• Should be Proficient in the use of relevant Computer Technology
For more details about the Job Description Logon at www.gda.gov.pk
• Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria for the Position, may send their detailed CV along with all duly Attested Educational & Experience Credentials, other relevant Documents and Three (3) Recent Photographs to reach latest by 21st JUNE 2019 to:
The Deputy Director (Admin), GDA, GDA Complex Marine Drive, Gwadar, Balochistan
• Persons working with Government or Semi Government Departments should apply through Proper Channel
• Only Most Suitable Shortlisted Candidates with relevant Experience, will be called for Test/Interview purely on Open Merit basis
• No TA/DA will be admissible to any of the Candidates for Test/Interview
• Any kind of Direct or Indirect Approach or Influence will result in Disqualification of the respective Candidate
Deputy Director – Administration Gwadar Development Authority