GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER
HEALTH DEPARTMENT ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill-up the following posts in the District Health office Health Department, Islamabad.
ii. 06 weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS office) conducting by NITB.
2. Steno typist
ii. A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively.
iii. Computer literates preferable.
3. Sanitary Inspector
i. Matric with science.
ii. Diploma in the relevant field from medical faculty.
ii. 03 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS office) conducting by NITB.
ii. 30 w.p.m. typing speed.
iii. 03 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS office) conducting by NITB.
6. Lady Health Visitor
7. Malaria Inspector
i. Matric with Science
ii. Diploma in relevant filed from any medical faculty.
8. Medical Assistant
ii. Qualified Medical Assistant from any medical faculty. OR i. Matric. ii. Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant of Defence Forces. OR 1. Qualified Dispenser from any medical faculty with 02 years experience in the relevant field.
ii. Qualifying certificate from any medical faculty.
1. Middle pass and possessing valid LTV/HTV Pakistani driving license with 05 years experience.
1. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per relaxation of upper age limit rules 1993 existing government rules. 2. Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting application.
3. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
4. Candidate already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
5. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post & domicile, age etc.
6. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
7. Information provided in the application forms will be verified in case of appointment of the officer. In case of any false of forged information, DHO reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
8. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
10. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
11. Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
12. Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
13. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/post pone recruitment process at any stage.
14. Last date of submission of applications form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Download application form from www.ots.org.pk (without fee) and send through courier to the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
(DR. MUHAMMAD NAJEEB DURRANI)
DISTRICT HEALTH OFFICER
HEALTH DEPARTMENT, BLOCK 14-1,1″ FLOOR F-8 MARKAZ ISLAMABAD. Phone: 051-9260984