HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
Sector H-9, Islamabad
Expression of Interest
HIRING OF CONSULTANT
(QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENCY)
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad intends to reform the quality ossurance stondords and process leading to award of undergraduate and graduate degrees at higher education institutions.
The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) of HEC is a monitoring body for assurance and enhancement of quality in higher education, which also provides input in policy development. It is involved in systematic implementation of quality enhancement procedure/criteria to attain improved levels of international compatibility and competitiveness ot institutional and programme level.
1. To develop a viable and sustainable mechonism of quolity ossurance in the higher learning sector in order to meet the new challenges of transforming the country into a knowledge-based economy
2. To prepare Quality Code, Quality Assurance Manual that include Setting and Maintaining Academic Standords for undergraduate and graduote level that also include Mechanism for Assuring and Enhancing Academic Quolity and Information about Higher Education Provision.
3. To develop mechonism for academic audit at undergraduate and graduate lovel
4. To draft Self-Assessment Manual with aims to improve standard of academic programmes
• Applicants are required to apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk
• No need to send hard copy of C.V. and documents.
• Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
• No TA/ DA will bo admissible for appearing in test/interview.
Please apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Period of hiring will be one year.
(Extendable on the basis of job requirement)
Amjid Hussain Shah, Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad. Ph: 051-90401422
For technical/ IT assistance, please call: 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432