Deputy Manager – Oracle Database Administrator
This job exists to manage the database components of an application that uses the Oracle technology stack. The incumbent oversees the development of new applications or the conversion of existing applications to run in an Oracle Database environment. The incumbent is to work closely with the team to administer database, share knowledge and information.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
This job is responsible for assigned tasks. This includes, but is not limited to;
- To analyze requirement from stakeholders to provide data, with diagnosing and resolving daily adhoc issues.
- To develop and maintain insurance system (ILAS) against stakeholder’s new requirements periodically
- To implement data modeling required by the application
- To create schema objects and implementing rules for data integrity
- To choose a programming environment for a new development project
- To write server-side PL/SQLor Java subprograms and client-side procedural code that use SQL statements
- To create the application interface with the chosen development tool
- To initiate applications in different databases for development, testing, education, and deployment in a production environment
- Oracle Web Logic administration
3 years of relevant experience in Oracle Development tools and database administration including SQL, PL/SQL 9i, 10G IDS or 11G IDS
Min Bs. Computer Science
Interested individuals may apply online at http://e-recruitment.efulife.com/er/ or send their resume at email@example.com mentioning position as subject title.