OFFICE OF THE PROGRAMME MANAGER
HEPATITIS PREVENTION & CONTROL PROGRAM, SINDH
(CHIEF MINISTER’S INITIATIVE) AT DIRECTORATE GENERAL HEALTH SERVICES SINDH, HYDERABAD
PHONE NO.: 022-2671695 & 2671693 — FAX NO.: 022-2671696 — Email: email@example.com
Say No to Corruption
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh province for vacant posts from BS-01 to BS-04 on temporary basis for Hepatic Sentinel Sites (Health Facilities) established by the Program in the Province at DHQ/THQ/RHC Teaching Hospitals, and Provincial Implementation Unit, Hyderabad.
1. Dispatch Rider
5. Naib Qasid
6. Naib Qasid
7. Sanitary Worker
Applications accompanied by complete curriculum vitae/bio-data and attested copies of all testimonials including CNIC Domicile, PRC on Form *D? as well as two recent passport size photographs should be sent to the office of Program Manager, Hepatitis Prevention & Control Program (Chief Minister’s Initiative) Sindh, Hyd, 1st Floor at Directorate General Health Services Sindh, Hyderabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement during office hours,
The post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right side of the envelope & also in the application.
Incomplete applications & those received after due date will not be entertained.
Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview..
The candidates already in service should
• The candidate applying for more than one positions need to apply separately for each position.
• Recruitment for the post of Naib Qasid and Sanitary Worker will be made from the candidates having domicile of above mentioned districts / Health Facilities / Hepatic Sentinel Sites and same were posted after recruitment to near position of Hepatic Sentinel Sites of their addresses.
• The recruitment of Sanitary Worker will be made through persons from minority already professional in this field.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
• The recruitment committee reserves the right to increase/decrease number of post.
Hepatitis Prevention & Control Program
(Chief Ministers Initiative) Sindh, Hyd