HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION UNDER SECCAP 2019
1. Visit / go to the website of College Education Department Government of Sindh i.e. www.sindhcollegeeducation.govt.pk/seccap.
2. Click the button of download of placement form.
3. Fill all the columns of the placement form online, carefully.
4. After completion of fill up the form, click the button of submit
5. Write down your computer generated number after submission of form.
Students who have passed their matriculation or equivalent examination other than Karachi Board will attach following documents with the original placement form and submit it in the office of the Director General Colleges Sindh, Karachi / Regional Directorate College Education, Karachi situated at Govt. College for Women, Shahrah-e-Liaquat, near Urdu Bazar Karachi
• One photocopy of Marks Sheet
• G.C.E (Or Level) students should attach one copy of all their marks sheets.
• The Technical Education Board students should attach copies of IX & X.
• Equivalence certificate is pre-requisite from IBCC Islamabad for those candidates who have passed their examination from O’ Level or examination bodies of foreign countries.
You must be very careful in setting your preference of colleges/ higher secondary schools. Check the “Detailed information about colleges/ higher secondary schools” and keep in mind the instructions to avoid losing your choice.
Applicant passed S.S.C Examination with Computer Science and passed from Technical Board are not eligible for admission in Pre-Medical group
Results of placement shall be announced and can be checked
• In daily newspapers,
• Concerned colleges/ higher secondary schools
• Website of the College Education Department, Government of Sindh www.sindhcollegeeducation.gov.pk/seccap
After checking the placement results contact to the placed college / higher secondary schools and complete the process of admission within 07 days.
TRANSFER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS XI & XII FROM ONE COLLEGE (PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT) TO ANOTHER GOVERNMENT
PRIVATE / EXTERNAL CANDIDATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS XI OR XII IN GOVERNMENT COLLEGES
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
An application for admission in a college and higher secondary school implies a student’s undertaking to abide by the following rules.
1. Students are not to engage in political activities in the colleges/ higher secondary schools.
2. Students must appear in terminal tests.
3. 75% attendance in the class room
4. Any student who violating the rules may face cancellation of admission.