Seeing the message “Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.”
If you become banned, you’ll receive the following message from within WhatsApp:
“Your phone number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.”
Be aware that we ban accounts if we believe the account activity is in violation of our Terms of Service.
Please review the “Acceptable Use of Our Services” section of our Terms of Service carefully to learn more about the appropriate uses of WhatsApp and the activities that violate our Terms of Service.
We may not issue a warning before banning your account. If you think your account was banned by mistake, please email us and we’ll look into your case.
- Go to the Android drawer, which is the screen that lists all the applications installed on your phone;
- Locate the alternative WhatsApp client you used to access the service. It may also be called WhatsApp or a similar name (e.g., WhatsApp+, WhatsAppMD, WhatsApp Reborn, or WhatsApp);
- Press and hold your finger on the app icon and drag it to the Uninstall button or trashcan at the top;
- Press the OK button to confirm the deletion of the application;
- Wait for your WhatsApp account to be temporarily unlocked;
- Re-install WhatsApp, follow the initial application setup procedure and you should be able to access your conversations again.
Start unbanned whatsapp Number for Temporary Permanent Banned WhatsApp number
- Show this message Your Phone number is banned
- Go to Connect support or send email email@example.com
- Go to Bottom Side button and click
- Write this message (My number has been banned please turn it on again)
- and send
- After 24 and 48 hours, you have received the message on mail and activate your whats app
Unbanned whatsapp Number Permanent Ban
If you did not get any replay from the WhatsApp team for a few days or few week, In this case, follow this solution
Uninstall and Reinstall updated WhatsApp
Register for a new WhatsApp with a new number.
Get old backup and contact contact with google drive or csv file
download old WhatsApp backup
How to escape from WhatsApp permanent ban?
Did you commit the above mistakes? Don’t worry, I have the best trick to solve from getting out of WhatsApp banned or WhatsApp number banned solution. Here are some steps on how to reactivate banned WhatsApp. Just follow the below steps and screenshots:
->Uninstall your existing WhatsApp now
->Download and install new update Whatsapp
->Enter your phone number and you will see a screenshot like this
->Click on “Support” option
->Now a contact support form is displayed like this
->Write your problem and add the screenshot of what it is showing
->Don’t forget to add your number
->Click “Next” and scroll down
->Choose “This does not answer my problem”
->Now send a support email using firstname.lastname@example.org
->After 4hrs, check your email inbox. You will get a WhatsApp reply.
Following all the above steps, I’m sure within 48hrs, your WhatsApp account will get back.
In some cases, it shows a 24hr time period for temporary banned.
Still Whatsapp not responding to your reply
For those people who are irritated in getting back WhatsApp account, I opt the second trick for you. If you still not getting back your Whatsapp account, it seems to be your number is permanently banned by Whatsapp. You can use anti-ban WhatsApp applications like GB WhatsApp, Ozzy WhatsApp, etc…These alternatives have many features than the normal one. You can’t exceed more using Whatsapp alternatives. Most probably, I would recommend GB Whatsapp as the first choice. It is a trusted app with a lot of applications available since 2015. You can get easily customize templates and keyboard styles using GB Whatsapp.I’m using it all the time.
>> Download GB WhatsApp APK version now >>
Conclusion: If you are still saying “WhatsApp banned my number permanently”, then I would recommend creating a new ID with the new phone number. And if you are a technical person and then you have a geek type, you can “permanently restrict from Whatsapp” to resolve this tutorial immediately. If you have any trouble, let me know your issues in the comment section