Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division)
HYDROCARBON DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE OF PAKISTAN (HDIP)
Procurement of Consultancy Services for Planning Design and Construction Supervision for Expansion and Up-gradation of Pakistan Petroleum Core House
1. Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan intends to procure “Consultancy Services for Planning, Design and Construction Supervision” under the PSDP project titled “Expansion and Up-gradation of Pakistan Petroleum Core house (PETCORE) for its Sustainable Operations to Facilitate Oil and Gas Exploration Research in Pakistan.
2. RFP having detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) shall be available at the office mentioned below in office working hours, upon payment of a non-refundable cost of Rs. 5,000/- in the form of Bank Draft/Pay order in favor of the “Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan”.
3. Proposals will be accepted and evaluated by using “Single Stage Two Envelop Procedure” (Separate sealed envelope fortechnical and financial proposal).
4. The Consultant will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method and procedure.
5. Both Technical and Financial Proposals must be delivered in separate sealed envelopes through registered mail within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement by registered post till 1100 Hrs last day and will be opened at same day at 1130 Hrs. in the office mentioned below. In case 30th day falls on government holiday next working day will be considered.
6. Incomplete and late proposals shall not be entertained.
7. For further details in this connection may be collected from the address mentioned below.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any one or all proposals as per PPRA Rules.
Muhammad Zafar Iqbal Principal Palynologist/
Pakistan Petroleum Corehouse, Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Plot# 1 8, Street#6, Sector H-9/1, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9265231 Cell: 0333-5105110