• Develop pattern repeats and produce alternate color ways for developed prints
• Provide production ready artwork, in both print and electronicformat, for internal and external partners
• Collaborate with Design on the visualization, presentation, and communication of pattern concepts through CAD artwork
• Maintain library of seasonal patterns and prints
• Organizing and prioritizing multiple projects to meet established deadlines.
• Research and share current trends, colors, styles a technologies via shopping trips, studio visits research.
• 3-5 yearsof experienced similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Design or related field
• Strong knowledge and application of Illustrator and Photoshop fortextile design.