• Receive sample from designing end then responsible for making costing.
• Collect all concern data like specs, plotters and consumption papers.
• Arrange production time and action plan.
• Arrange all related trims/accessories and fabrication on time delivery.
• Correspondence with vendors for price negotiation and timely delivery.
• Make all related PO
• 3-5 years of experience in similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• Good command on costing skills and fabric knowledge.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
• Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
• Open & negotiable – based on candidate’s present C&B