• Coordinate with merchandiser and plan article as per trims and fabricin-house.
• Follow up with merchandiser for upcoming styles.
• Record maintain for current styles and inline styles.
• Advance working for upcoming season and occasion.
• Reverse working for fabric deliveries.
• Restrict merchandisers for time lines for execution of smooth production.
• Share the status plan sheetto line manager.
• Preparing product data sheet PDS of volume style wise.
• Plan MOQ as per sales and shop capacity.
• Maintain warehouse fabric status. Execution of volume drops as pertimeline.
• 3-5 yearsof experiencein similar role
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Good command on costing skills and fabric knowledge.
• Open & negotiable – based on candidate’s present C&B