INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA, PAKISTAN OPERATIONS
Senior Manager, Compliance, Internal Control & Compliance Department – Karachi
1. Ensure implementation of the Bank’s Policy with regari&to Compliance. Fraud and ORM.
2. Prepare effective MIS for the Head of ICCD regarc maintenance of policies and procedures of the bank.
3. Assist Head of ICCD in formulation and implemeotatf&n of Compliance Year Plan.
4. Assist Head of ICCD in assurance of ICFR InlStetf entation & Review of area related to ICCD.
5. Ensure trainings of all bank’s staff for areas’rejaTed to ICCD.
6. Create a positive work environment within t|te Department & the Bank.
7. Assist Head of ICCD in timely of IRAF. F&F, Annual Branch Expansion Plan, License Fees and Clean Notes Policy Certification etc.
8. Conduct reviews of branches Departments in accordance with the approved Compliance Year Ran.
9. Ensure timely communicatiq TO Regulatory Authorities & LEAs.
10. Ensure accuracy & timely response to requests put forward by Regulatory Authorities & LEAs.
11. Provision of Advisory Services at cost competitive levels.
12. Any other projects assigned by Head of ICCD, CEO/senior management of the Bank.
Qualification and Other skills:
1. Masters in Business Administration, Finance. Economics etc. ACAMS certification will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in a Banking Industry preferably in Compliance.
3. Well versed with Prudential Regulations.
4. Well Versed with AML Act, Rules & Regulations.
5. Strong communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
7. Candidates with Chinese language skills are preferred.
Apply with updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by June 25, 2019 along with latest salary slip and passport size photograph. Mention position title in subject line.